In this video, learn strategies for engaging followers of your brand and competition as well as how to get influencers to promote your company.
- The most significant competitive advantage … that social media offers … is the ability to listen to what is being said … about your company, your competition, and your industry. … Simply posting content and hoping that users will show up … by the thousands … isn't sufficient to your social media strategy. … Building an engaged and loyal following … requires direct, one-on-one engagement. … The easiest way to identify … who's saying what about a company on social media … is to take to Instagram and run a quick hashtag search … for the company name, … or go to Twitter and type in an @username, … which will show real-time results. … Also, you can go to the Facebook page of any company … and see what's being said about them in the reviews section. … Technically, social media's the wild, wild West. … There is no governing body which prevents you from engaging … with those who are openly speaking for … or against your competition. … Pay attention to whenever social media users … use words such as sucks or bad …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.