Learn the secrets of encouraging conversation to earn interactions and increase your page’s organic reach.
- [Narrator] If your Facebook page content…is all about just selling products,…it's going to be hard to encourage conversation on it.…So let's talk about what works…for getting more interaction on each post you make.…Here's a simple strategy…that could mean the difference…between a mediocre business page…and one that achieves great results.…Focus all your page content on earning engagement.…A simple idea, but let's talk about how to do it.…Think about your ideal customer…and tailor content for them…to increase the likelihood of interaction.…
Remember, your goal is to get the most possible…conversation and engagement out of each post.…Experiment with Facebook Live,…because viewers spend much more time…watching live broadcasts than produced video.…It's also highly conducive to conversation…because people interact with you in real time.…Posts that naturally get really high engagement…can be pinned to the top of your page.…That will encourage even more interaction…because it will remain there…until you swipe it out for another pinned post.…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.