Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Developing your narrative, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Building an integrated online marketing plan.…So first, we've looked at what a narrative is, and it's a story that communicates how…a customer will perceive the company. The experience that they will have in…their lifetime in dealing with that brand. Let's look at how to develop a narrative…that is specific to your company. First I wannao show you some examples.…You see in building a narrative, we can also look at other brands and specifically…let's look at the insurance industry. There's a lot of advertising, there's a…lot of marketing in the insurance industry.…
And i find that these examples help people understand a little more clearly a narrative.…You see, when we look at all of the marketing and advertising,that a company…like Progressive does. What they offer is the rates of other…companies including themselves and they let people make the choice.…You see Progressive wants to be perceived as the voice of reason.…That we're going to give you all of the information available and we'll guide you,…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.