Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Developing your content, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
So, we've started putting together our initial plan based on the trends that we…see for specific keywords, and we start assigning them to specific months.…So, for example, if we know that family vacations is going to peak in the search…engines in January, we want to have our content on our website or on our blog well…before January. So, let's go back to our structure plan,…the first thing is we want to design for maximum search visibility.…That way we are integrating our social media campaign, our search engine…optimization campaign, our content marketing, and our link building.…
In the previous module, we discussed how to introduce the content and the thinking…behind that. In this module, we are going to cover in…what to do in developing the content. You can develop it as a series of articles…that are initiated prior to the trend and published prior to the trend as well, and…then through the beginning of the trend. These can be ongoing articles that can be…related, but of course they have to be interlinked in order to provide a context…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.