In this video, learn the key differences between using Instagram and Snapchat as marketing channels for your business.
- Snapchat and Instagram are both popular … among a wide range of audiences, … including Millennials and Generation Z. … While both can be advantageous for your marketing strategy, … they also require significant commitment of time … since visual content through disappearing short stories … are a primary focus. … However, just because you can advertise on a platform … doesn't mean that you should. … Especially if your marketing department is small, … or if you have a limited capacity. … The key differences between Snapchat and Instagram … should be considered … before allocating your marketing dollars. … Snapchat is a messaging app that allows you to take photos, … videos and voice messages, all referred to as snaps, … add fun filters, text and drawings, … and send them to your friends. … Originally, the primary differentiator … was that on Snapchat, unlike Instagram, … the photos and videos that you send … are only visible for a few seconds … before they disappear forever. … One of the key benefits to using Instagram …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.