Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Customer service considerations, part of Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] For many brands,…Twitter is primarily a customer service platform.…In fact, studies have shown that 42% of consumers…expect a response on Twitter within one hour…when they connect with a brand.…Now, that's a hard benchmark to hit,…especially if you're trying to manage everything yourself,…but the truth is,…by exceeding customer expectations…with online customer service,…you can greatly increase your sales.…Twitter is public,…so all of your customer service interactions…are visible to others,…and this really creates a unique style of transparency,…and it can also instill confidence in potential buyers…as they explore your Twitter feed,…and see how quickly you interact with problems,…or issues, or just generic questions.…
They'll have a higher level of confidence in purchasing…from you in the future.…Now, what's great is that smart phones are so prevalent…in today's technology landscape that it's easy to keep…Twitter in your pocket.…So, if you're managing your social feeds by yourself,…you can opt to receive push notifications for mentions…
Author Brad Batesole starts with the best uses for social media marketing, and the best platforms for each use. He shows you how to create Facebook and Twitter profiles and how to write engaging, high-quality content. He explains the unique features of each platform, such as hashtags and rich media, and discusses how to maximize your reach by adding followers and fans. Finally, he shows you how to measure the results of your efforts, using analytics, to see how well your posts and tweets are performing.
- What is social media marketing?
- Comparing Facebook and Twitter
- Creating a brand presence
- Defining your objective
- Writing tweets and using retweets
- Adding media and hashtags
- Attracting followers on different platforms
- Writing engaging Facebook posts
- Reviewing Facebook and Twitter analytics