Another feature of Facebook is the ability to create a Custom Audience based strictly on your web traffic. Often referred to as retargeting or remarketing, it allows you to deliver targeted advertisements to people who have visited your website, but not necessarily provided you with their contact information.
- [Instructor] Another feature of Facebook…is the ability to create a custom audience…based strictly on your web traffic.…This is often referred to as retargeting or remarketing,…and you'll be able to deliver targeted advertisements…to people who have visited your website,…but not necessarily provided you…with their contact information.…You can develop a custom audience…by utilizing a Facebook tracking Pixel,…and that tracks on any webpage you indicate.…So you might capture a list of people…who browse your website,…or perhaps you only want to see people…who've seen the confirmation page…after they've made a purchase.…
You can also target people who put an item in their cart…but never reached checkout.…If that's the case,…then you might use a Facebook ad to find them,…offer them a special deal,…and encourage them to come back to your website…to make that final purchase.…Facebook will also let you refine your website traffic…based on pages that people have visited,…without the need to install…several different tracking Pixels.…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads