Working with Custom Audiences gives you a powerful way to directly target your customers and prospects on Facebook. In this video, Megan Adams walks you through setting up a Custom Audience through your Ads Manager. Learn how you can use Custom Audiences in your advertising efforts.
- [Instructor] Custom audiences are a powerful way…to directly target your customers and prospects on Facebook.…You can set up a custom audience through your ads manager,…and you can find ads manager on the right drop-down menu…of your Facebook account, and then by selecting manage ads.…Once you're there, choose audiences from the top menu.…You can see here that I am on the audiences dashboard,…and it's here that we'll have the option…to start creating a custom audience.…It's at this point you'll need to start thinking…about where your custom audience data is going to come from.…
You'll most likely be uploading a file to Facebook,…and then they'll be scanning your database…to match the information that you provide.…This information can either be an email address,…phone number, user ID or a mobile advertiser ID…to a Facebook account.…The most common type of data format to provide…is a CSV file, and Facebook will want your data…in one single column with one record per row,…and I'll show you what this looks like.…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads