Another common bulk practice when advertising is to duplicate an advertising set with all of its ads, but then use a new image in those advertisements. Social Media Strategist, Megan Adams teaches you this extremely useful technique especially applicable if you're testing new image creatives while keeping all remaining variables the same or just trying to keep things fresh to prevent ad fatigue.
- [Voiceover] Another common bulk practice,…when advertising, is to duplicate an advertising set…with all of its ads,…but then use a new image in those advertisements.…Now, what we're not doing is linking a new image…to each individual advertisement,…but instead, applying the new image to the advertisements…in a single ad set.…This is extremely useful if you're testing…new image creatives,…while keeping all remaining variables the same,…or just trying to keep things fresh to prevent ad fatigue.…To get started,…head to the Power Editor tool.…You'll be able to access it using the link on your screen,…or you can find it in your Ads Manager.…
So, in Power Editor,…you'll want to identify the ad set which contains…all of the ads that you wish to edit.…Now that the ad set we wish to edit is selected,…we'll go ahead and select duplicate.…Now, double check that Facebook is going to use the same…campaign for this ad set,…or if you'd like, you can create a new campaign,…if that's your objective.…Next, I'll choose create,…so here we have our second duplicate ad set,…
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads