Leveraging an online community to help elevate your content and message is pivotal to creating buzz around your business. In this video, Social Media Strategist Megan Adams details basic initiatives for using the best available content tools to amplify and evangelize your brand with community marketing support.
- You've worked hard to build your community online.…Now the next step is to leverage your community…for your business.…This in the industry is considered community marketing.…The first step in leveraging your online community…is to amplify your content, message and business.…What does this mean?…It means to make your signal stronger.…Get your contents seen by more people,…create more buzz around your business…and have your community support you in these initiatives.…Now your content is going to play a big role.…
Your content should always be easy to discover…and even easier to share online.…When it is easy to find and share,…your content makes it even simplier…for your message to be amplified.…Here are some ways to amplify your content,…use some great tools like link shorteners…or sharing buttons.…Using bitly as an example,…shortening links is proven to increase clicks,…plus with bitly you can increase those odds…by customizing your link.…Plus you get all the valuable analytics tracking.…
Next, adding sharing buttons to your blog post…
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Building an online community
- Using social media to build community
- Creating content to engage your audience
- Finding brand advocates
- Measuring your community's growth
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/26/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: online tools for building community, creating engagement online, paid vs. unpaid tactics for growth, and measuring your community's growth.