Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Considering the channels, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Building an integrated online marketing plan.…Now, lets look at different channels and how they work for your company.…First lets go back and review the most important thing to keep in mind is the goal.…What do we want to accomplish, obviously we want to accomplish More revenue.…How do we accomplish that revenue? Is it through sales, subscriptions, leads?…What do you do that provides revenue for your company?…That is the first and foremost goal to keep in mind as you develop these…assessments and the plan for more effectively marketing your company.…
So, lets look at the channel resources. We have so many things available to us as…online marketers and this can be a burden but it can also be a way of looking for…potential opportunity online. Search engine optimization, blogging,…using social media, of which blogging is a part.…Display ads, email, paper click marketing. If you're an e-commerce sight, you can…take advantage of shopping feeds in the search engines.…
If you're a regional or a local business or entity, you can take advantage of local listings.…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.