Did you know you can start advertising for as little as $5 a day on Facebook? When you first start advertising on Facebook it can be difficult to determine how much is the right amount to spend on your campaign. Social Media Strategist, Megan Adams shares some ways you can get the most bang for your buck with Facebook Ads and how to set proper budgets and optimize them, no matter what size your business and budget is.
- [Voiceover] After we've configured our targeting,…we need to decide how much we want to spend on our ads.…When you first start out, it can be difficult…to determine how much is a right amount…to spend on your campaign.…For newer advertisers,…I always recommend starting small in the beginning.…You'll be setting your budget here,…under the budget and schedule headline.…We're still in the ads create tool.…Remember, you can launch it by selecting the create ads…from the drop down in the upper right hand corner…of your Facebook account.…You can also get here by visiting the link on your screen.…
Now scroll down just below the behaviors…and connections targeting section…in order to get to the budgeting schedule section…you see here.…So the first thing that Facebook is gonna do…is suggest a budget per day.…And here they've suggested a $20 per day set up.…This is just a recommendation and you can edit this amount…by entering a new one in this box here.…In this drop down, you have the option to move…from a daily budget to a lifetime budget.…
Social media strategist Megan Adams takes you through the basics: setting up an account, understanding ad structure, and using the Ads Manager tools. She shows you how to make critical placement and budget decisions wisely. Learn when to promote pages vs. individual posts, when to use photo ads vs. link ads, and whether to place ads in the desktop or mobile news feed, in the sidebar, Instagram, or other places in Facebook's advertising network. Megan also shows you how to run ad reports, so you can determine whether your ads are accomplishing your goals. Finally, leave with some tips for writing great ads, choosing effective images, and improving ad performance.
- Understanding Facebook ad types
- Setting up an advertising account with Facebook
- Identifying and targeting your primary audience
- Choosing a budget
- Writing Facebook ads
- Boosting page posts
- Creating and scheduling reports
- Improving ad performance
- Understanding Facebook's ad policies