Explore optimization settings for your company page, including claiming a username, requesting a verification badge, and managing check-in settings.
- [Instructor] How do you set your business apart…from many others on Facebook?…There are various settings that you can adjust…to optimize your company page…and set your business apart from the rest.…Your Facebook page already has a page name,…likely, the name of your business.…It shows up underneath your profile picture…and also in search results.…However, some admins never take the next step…of claiming a custom username.…The username for your page is automatically assigned…and essentially, your page name,…plus a numbered ID that appears in the URL bar.…
Claiming this username will let you change this…to something more memorable and easier to type.…Just click on Create Page Username…underneath your profile picture.…Then enter a username that resembles your page name,…and click Create Username.…If the username you want is already taken,…or if it's not approved for any reason,…you'll have to choose a different one.…Make sure the username you're trying to create…also follows the published guidelines for custom usernames.…
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.