In this video, learn how to build a Messenger bot in under two minutes with this step by step tutorial.
- Setting up a chatbot on Messenger … is an effective way to let your customers know … that you will reply to them within a set period of time, … or you can point them to your website FAQ section. … At a minimum, you can setup your chatbot … to reply with a link to your latest YouTube video, … an e-book for lead generation, … or a Facebook post … that you'd like to drive added attention to. … The first step to building a Messenger chatbot … within Facebook will be to go to your page settings … within Facebook, followed by Messaging … on the left-hand side of the page, … followed by Response Assistant. … From here you will see three options. … The first is send instant replies … to anyone that messages your page. … The next is let people know … when you can't get to your computer or phone. … And then the last is show a Messenger greeting. … Although an instant reply won't provide you with a robust … chat sequence experience … that you can setup using ManyChat or Chatfuel, … which are third party premium tools, …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.