Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Avoid mixing mediums, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Building an integrated online marketing plan.…In the previous module we saw how not all social media is perceived the same way.…Different social media, enables you to present a message more clearly than other…social media. And this is why we can't take the same…message across all social media. I see a lot of this because it seems like…companies are confused as to how to use Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn?…Many times when we evaluate a company social media efforts what we see is, they…will enable a tweet to be seen on Facebook and LinkedIn.…
And the problem is that Facebook and LinkedIn don't utilize hashtags.…They don't utilize the @user that Twitter does.…They don't utilize a re-tweet instruction. And Facebook and LinkedIn don't have…character limits like Twitter does, Twitter has 140 characters.…Facebook and LinkedIn allow you to have more characters and also to include…images, links, video. There are many more ways that you can…interact with people through Facebook and LinkedIn, than on Twitter.…
And so, using all three of these channels to communicate the exact same message,…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.