Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Assessing your resources, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
Building an online marketing plan? Let's assess your resources and see where…your strengths or weaknesses might lie so you can create an online marketing plan…that utilizes the best of your time and the best of your resources.…First, what's your goal? What is it that you want to accomplish and…your company wants to accomplish? Is it sales, revenue?…And then how do you make those sales? How do you gain revenue?…Is it through selling a product? Is it through selling subscriptions?…Is it through gaining leads? So, it is vitally important to number one,…write down. Your primary goal, and that is, what is it…that makes your company money? What do you want to accomplish?…You see, too many times, people get sidetracked, thinking about, I need to get…more friends, or I need to get more followers.…
Let's remember the primary goal and that is how does your company make money.…What then are those things that makes you money.…Leads subscriptions sales what are those things.…Make sure that they're in writing so that you can always refer back to that.…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.