The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads
Skill Level Advanced
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Megan Adams, and welcome to Advanced Facebook Advertising. I'm a social media strategist, who's helped to significantly grow many brands and businesses through online advertising campaigns, with a focus on the Facebook Platform. I want to show you how you can go beyond the basics of just creating an advertisement. You'll learn how to take your campaigns to the next level, get up to date with the latest interface, and find new inspiration ideas for your next advertising project. You'll learn how to scale your advertising through the use of the Facebook Power Editor Tool, as well as other advanced techniques that include managing your campaigns in bulk and retargeting.
This course builds on your knowledge of Facebook advertising, so if you're not already familiar with these concepts, take a look at my Facebook Advertising Fundamentals course. This will bring you up to speed. So if you're ready, let's get started.