The logo and cover photo are visual representations of your brand on Facebook. In this video, learn how to add your logo and cover photo to your page, as well as what types of images and logos make up great logos and cover photos.
- [Instructor] The visual appearance of your Facebook page … is the first impression a visitor gets … and you want to get that right. … When someone lands on your Facebook page, … you want them to feel the experience of your brand. … Your page's cover photo, which is found here … at the top and that's a large, rectangular block, … should be a unique image that really represents your brand. … It can be a photo of a popular product, … your storefront, or even the people … that work at your business. … And it can also be a video, you're … not limited just to an image. … Let's go over how to add that cover photo, … as well as your profile picture on your Facebook page … and what makes a great image for your brand. … First, if you're not already there, … head to your Facebook page and you can always access it … by selecting that right downward arrow … and choosing the page you want to work on. … I've removed the profile picture … and cover photo of The Landon Hotel … and you can tell it looks a lot different. …
- Define what a Facebook page is and how it works.
- Describe the benefits of adding photos and videos to your Facebook page.
- Differentiate among the different formats for adding photos and videos to your posts.
- Explain how to moderate your Facebook comments.
- Recall the process for setting up a promotion.
- Cite the importance of tracking your Facebook page views.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Marketing on Facebook
2. Build Your Page
3. Build Your Audience
4. Facebook Posts
5. Advanced Facebook Page Features
Facebook Live6m 17s
6. Engage Your Audience
7. Promote Your Business on Facebook
8. Understanding Facebook Insights and Reports
9. Advanced Page and Mobile Features
Next steps1m 36s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.