In this movie, you'll receive a summary of the pilot program opportunities for brands and social employees.
- At Blue Focus Marketing, when we speak…to others about the value of social employee activation,…the first thing they want to know is…how to get started.…As the common practice goes, the best way…to tackle any complex task is to break it into…smaller, actionable steps.…Not only does this make things less overwhelming,…but it also makes it easier to track…your progress and access your needs.…So, with that in mind, let's take a moment…to recap the five D's of our social employee…pilot program and help you get started.…
First, discover.…Your organization already has social employees in waiting,…talented early adopters and evangelists…who are always looking for new ways…to collaborate, share or advocate.…Your first step is to identify these employees,…learn from their experiences, and…recruit them as foundational members of your program.…Next, think about design.…
By creating social engagement policy,…you will dramatically reduce the risk of any…social media mishap and help focus…your employees' efforts.…For bonus points, involve your employees…
As empowered brand ambassadors, social employees hold the power to transform how companies communicate both internally and externally to reach customers. This is a win/win for both company and employee—boosting brand value for the company through authentic communication and increasing exposure and career opportunities for employees. Social employees build their own personal brands and establish themselves as leaders in their field. Here Mark and Cheryl outline the roles empowered social employees can play to transform culture and drive business results, including a five-step pilot social employee plan (called the 5 Ds) designed to help companies to increase internal and external engagement, leads, reputation, and sales. This means a more trusted brand that attracts and retains high-value employees—and that delivers more effective marketing communications in the digital marketplace. This course moves from explaining why it makes sense to create engaged brand ambassadors to how to implement and measure results.
- Shifting from outbound to inbound marketing
- Creating the social employee
- Encouraging social executives and leaders
- Storytelling using social media
- Creating a social employee pilot plan