Explore a showcase of Vivado, the development platform by Xilinx.
- [Instructor] A very special step is the IP Integrator … where you get to design your system in a top down fashion. … This is where you can choose which IP course … to instantiate from Xilinx's library … or from any other library. … After each step is done, … the view of the project may change … to show the newly produced elements. … There's also a source navigator … where you can see all of the source files included … in the project and you can write your code … in the editor at the right. … At the bottom, there's a series of result windows … with a traditional console and fancy report viewers. … We'll see more of these sections in the upcoming examples. … …
- What is an FPGA?
- FPGA use cases
- Logic blocks and interconnects
- The FPGA development process
- Reviewing the hardware description languages
- Running FPGA simulations
- Implementing an FPGA design
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Arduino: Interfacing with Hardwarewith Zahraa Khalil1h 40m Intermediate
What you should know1m 9s
1. Field Programmable Gate Arrays
2. Embedded Development Process
3. Hardware Description Languages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.