Join Eduardo Corpeño for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning FPGA Development.
- [Eduardo] Thanks for taking the time to watch this course. … At the time of this recording, this is the only course … about FPGAs in the online library, … but you can look forward to more in the future. … For those who are interested in learning more … about the topic, you can visit Intel's and Xilinx's websites … and look over their training materials. … If you want to play around with your designs … using an online tool, I highly recommend … looking at edaplayground.com. … As you may already recognize, FPGAs are going … to play a huge role in customizing your hardware designs. … So it's great to learn what you can … and get in on the ground floor. … Happy exploring. … …
- What is an FPGA?
- FPGA use cases
- Logic blocks and interconnects
- The FPGA development process
- Reviewing the hardware description languages
- Running FPGA simulations
- Implementing an FPGA design
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Arduino: Interfacing with Hardwarewith Zahraa Khalil1h 40m Intermediate
What you should know1m 9s
1. Field Programmable Gate Arrays
2. Embedded Development Process
3. Hardware Description Languages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.