Explore a showcase of Quartus, the development platform by Intel.
- [Instructor] Now let's look at Intel's Quartus Prime. … This is the project view, … and you may notice the resemblance to Vivado in the layout. … At the left, it has a Project Navigator … where you can see the source files. … Below this navigator, we have the task launchers … where you can see the development flow. … At the center, we have the usual code editor … and the messages section at the bottom. … The section at the right is the IP Catalog … where you can select IP course from Intel … or from any other source. … Again, we'll see these sections in action shortly. … …
- What is an FPGA?
- FPGA use cases
- Logic blocks and interconnects
- The FPGA development process
- Reviewing the hardware description languages
- Running FPGA simulations
- Implementing an FPGA design
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Arduino: Interfacing with Hardwarewith Zahraa Khalil1h 40m Intermediate
What you should know1m 9s
1. Field Programmable Gate Arrays
2. Embedded Development Process
3. Hardware Description Languages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.