Join Evan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of FM8: Frequency Modulation.
- If you are a premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. Once you download the zip file from the Courses page on the website, you can double-click the file to uncompress a folder called Exercise Files. Inside, you'll find a folder for most of the videos in the course. The first a few videos are demonstrations and don't require an exercise file. I've created this course in Logic Pro, so files are in Logic format except for the Ableton live session here for when I discuss automation in both DAWs. Additionally, you'll find files that I saved during the course for your own reference.
If you are a monthly member or annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files but you can follow along using your own files.
- What is frequency modulation?
- Reviewing the FM8 routing matrix
- Harmonics, partials, and waveforms
- Using operators
- Percussion programming
- Programming with the Arpeggiator