Join Evan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Frequency Modulation with FM8.
- Well, we've come to the end, but it's only the beginning.…Frequency modulation has a steep learning curve,…but if you keep tackling it and stay at it,…it's gonna all start to make sense.…You'll start to crack the surface,…and you'll feel more in control of everything,…and you'll be able to take advantage and harness the power…of this incredibly intricate and powerful synthesis method.…If you'd like to immerse yourself more…in the world of synthesizer programming,…check out "Synth Programming Basics"…and "Synth Programming: Beyond the Basics"…with Scott Hirsch.…Also, check out my other course…"Up and Running with Bitwig Studio".…
If you'd like to know a little bit more about me,…you can find me at suttonevan.com.…Thanks so much for watching, and I'll see you next time.…Good luck out there.…
- What is frequency modulation?
- Reviewing the FM8 routing matrix
- Harmonics, partials, and waveforms
- Using operators
- Percussion programming
- Programming with the Arpeggiator
Skill Level Intermediate
EDM Production Techniques: Basslineswith J. Scott Giaquinta1h 52m Intermediate
Performing with Ableton Live: On Stage with St. Vincentwith Daniel Mintseris2h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Frequency Modulation with FM8
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.