Learn how to extend the coverage of your unit tests. Use NCrunch's in-editor visual hints to verify your unit test coverage.
- (Instructor) Now, what we also need to do…is make sure that we successfully parse the dates…and if we couldn't parse the dates we need to…return a explicit failure there.…I'm going to be slightly lazy about that…and simply say try with…And we probably really want to be a bit more explicit…about what's gone wrong there so I'm just…going to put a quick to do…And let's add some test cases for that…I probably should have done the test cases first…But there we go.…So let's say those are dates…let's see if we successfully return a failure for those…and we do and you can kind of see…that we might want to add some more test cases here…just to make sure we've exercised all the paths.…
By the way though you can see here…this tells you which paths you've exercised.…If there's a green blob and a line of code…it means that at least you've been through that line…of code in your tests.…Let's just prove that by commenting at those tests.…And you can see there's no coverage for that branch.…
- Defining values and calling functions in F#
- Defining and identifying discriminated unions
- Working with if-else expressions
- Writing unit test
- Using type providers to access data
- Analyzing data with collection functions
- Plotting data using the R type provider
- Using railway-oriented programming to handle errors
- Integrating with Twitter
- Deploying an F# application to Azure
Skill Level Intermediate
Visual Studio Essential Training: 05 Code Editorswith Walt Ritscher3h 25m Intermediate
1. Get Started with F#
2. Build a Simple Parser with Unit Testing
3. Use F# CSV Type Provider to Get Data
4. Analyze Data with F# Collection Functions
5. Use RStats Provider and ggplot2 to Plot Data
6. Use BoxKite with Twitter
7. Deploy a Working Bot
Next steps1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.