Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Web and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Installing Node.js and Express.js
- Exploring the node package manager (npm)
- Creating and modularizing routes
- Using templates
- Adding partials
- Using the Express Generator
- Preparing your site structure
- Adding static content
- Importing your data
- Passing custom data through routes
- Publishing your application
Skill Level Intermediate
(upbeat music) - [Voiceover] Hey there, this is Ray Villalobos, style finder at Lynda.com. Welcome to Building Websites with Node and Express.js. If you're familiar with Java Script, you probably know that it's a language that is normally used to add interactive features to your website. Node.js allows you to create websites that use Java Script not only on the client, but also on the server. In this course, I'm going to show you how to work with Node.js to launch a real website, on a server, using Java Script.