Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Building a Website with Node.js and Express.js (2014).
But with some background experience with java script you should have no problem taking this course.
- Installing Node.js and Express.js
- Exploring the node package manager (npm)
- Creating and modularizing routes
- Using templates
- Adding partials
- Using the Express Generator
- Preparing your site structure
- Adding static content
- Importing your data
- Passing custom data through routes
- Publishing your application