Learn how to develop web applications and web APIs with the MEAN stack: MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js.
Then we'll take a look at posting a form on the front end and processing it on the backend and finally storing it in the database. After that we'll take a look at displaying posts from the web API and database. We'll also build a user registration and login component to authenticate the user. The MEAN Stack is a very popular development area right now so let's get started.
- Installing and setting up your MEAN toolset
- Making an Angular post form
- Sending posts
- Displaying messages
- Creating a registration form
- Saving users
- Associating users with posts
- Authenticating users at login