- [Teacher] Let's set up our development environment first.…We're going to have a Node web server, and we…want to write react components for the front end,…and we want our Node web server to render initial…static HTML from our front-end React components.…We also want a Node API server to talk to the database.…To keep things simple, I'll create one…Node project to perform all three tasks.…We don't want to optimize things very early on.…I'll be tracking the progress of the project…we're going to build in this course using GitHub.…
- Configuring webpack and Babel
- Working with native Node modules
- Creating an Express server
- Working with React components and JSX
- Loading and working with test mock data
- Fetching data from a remote API
- Working with data in MongoDB
- Isomorphic rendering on the server
- Front-end routing and back-end routing
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Website with Node.js and Express.jswith Ray Villalobos3h 16m Intermediate
MEAN Stack and MongoDB Development Techniqueswith Alexander Zanfir1h 48m Intermediate
Up and Running with ECMAScript 6with Eve Porcello1h 18m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Node as a Web Server
3. React Basics
4. Working with Data
5. Rendering on the Server
Fix the checksum problem6m 11s
6. Routing on Client and Server
7. Working with MongoDB
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.