- [Voiceover] Now that Yeoman is installed,…we can next install a generator with it.…Let's head over to the Yeoman.io website,…and then we can click on Discovering Generators.…We can see the different options available.…We'll be using the gulp-angular generator,…which is located right here.…It will save us a lot of time in setting up…some tedious tasks that make our development…process must faster using gulp.…If you haven't heard of gulp or grunt before,…they allow us to automate tedious or repetitive tasks…such as moving files over to a published folder…or linking libraries or packages we might need in our app.…
This generator has several requirements and dependencies.…Let's click on the gulp-angular generator…to take a look at those.…As we can see, we'll need to install gulp…and bower in order to use it, so let's open up…our command prompt in order to do that.…Let's type in, npm install -g for global, and then gulp.…As mentioned before, gulp is the task runner,…and we'll also need to install bower, so I'll type that…
- Installing and setting up your MEAN toolset
- Making an Angular post form
- Sending posts
- Displaying messages
- Creating a registration form
- Saving users
- Associating users with posts
- Authenticating users at login
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Message Posting
3. Display Messages
Save a user with Mongo13m 26s
5. Logging In
Next steps2m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.