Join Alexander Zanfir for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up an app design, part of MEAN Stack and MongoDB: Development Techniques.
- [Voiceover] Now that we have Git coverage…and we are safe to start making changes,…let's take a look at our web app source.…Inside source you can see we have an app and asset folder.…Asset contains images we will be using…and which this demo template uses.…The app folder contains everything else,…such as our layouts, scripts, and styles.…Inside the root of app, we can see our index.module.js.…And just to give us more screen space,…I'm going to close these windows.…
And if we ever need our Git window again,…we can just select the Git button.…Index.module.js contains our main app definition.…As we can see on line 12.…The project is called myMessageFront.…So you can change that when…your app is ready for production…to whatever your app is called.…Next we can see the dependencies our app requires,…such as ui.router, ui.bootstrap, which we added…with our generator, and toastr,…which is a notification library for showing…notifications pop-ups.…
Next let's take a look at where the layout…for our app is defined.…If we open up index.html,…
- Installing and setting up your MEAN toolset
- Making an Angular post form
- Sending posts
- Displaying messages
- Creating a registration form
- Saving users
- Associating users with posts
- Authenticating users at login
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Message Posting
3. Display Messages
Save a user with Mongo13m 26s
5. Logging In
Next steps2m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.