Join Alexander Zanfir for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up Satellizer for registration, part of MEAN Stack and MongoDB: Development Techniques.
- [Voiceover] We will be using an end to end…authentication solution called Satellizer.…It's mainly an angular package that allows us…to do token authentication, which also gives us…the option for easily authenticating with services…like Facebook and Google for example.…But since this course is not about authentication…I will not be covering those and I will only cover…logging in with an email and password.…So lets begin by installing Satellizer.…Let's head over to our command prompt.…So I'll stop our server and I'll go up one directory…and then we'll go into the front end.…
Using bower I'll install Satellizer.…When installing it with Bower,…remember to use the save command…since our automation tool, Gulp,…will look at the Bower.json file located here.…It will look at the dependencies section.…And it will check to see what scripts…it needs to load so that we can use them in angular.…And the save command adds the package…to this dependency list.…So I'll add --save.…So I'll add --save.…And now if we check our Bower.json file…
- Installing and setting up your MEAN toolset
- Making an Angular post form
- Sending posts
- Displaying messages
- Creating a registration form
- Saving users
- Associating users with posts
- Authenticating users at login
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Message Posting
3. Display Messages
Save a user with Mongo13m 26s
5. Logging In
Next steps2m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.