- [Voiceover] Just like we setup Satellizer…for registering users we will have…to take some similar steps for logging in users.…We can start with our Satellizer configuration…in index.config.…Let's copy the signup URL line and modify it with login.…Now that we have that let's bind the login form…to Satellizer.…Let's begin by opening up auth.html.…And we'll add an ng-submit to the login form…with an auth.login function.…
Next let's setup the model directive…for our login inputs.…Since we already have a user model let's…set up a login.usermodel for our login.…If we had our login and register…in two separate views we wouldn't need…to do this.…But for this demo app it's not a problem.…And I'll copy it to use that for the password…and paste it.…Next, let's open up the Auth Controller…and create the login function.…We can copy our register since it will be very similar.…
And we can just change register to login…and user to login.user.…And we also need to change this .auth.signup to login.…Everything else should be the same.…
- Installing and setting up your MEAN toolset
- Making an Angular post form
- Sending posts
- Displaying messages
- Creating a registration form
- Saving users
- Associating users with posts
- Authenticating users at login
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Message Posting
3. Display Messages
Save a user with Mongo13m 26s
5. Logging In
Next steps2m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.