Join Alexander Zanfir for an in-depth discussion in this video Make an Angular post form, part of MEAN Stack and MongoDB: Development Techniques.
- [Voiceover] Lets implement a form that we will…eventually use to post a board message to our node server…and finally save it inside Mongo.…Inside our main.html we can see the layout for the demo app.…Since we will be implementing our own layout now,…we can remove most of it.…Let's leave the nav bar since we will eventually use that…and remove the following code.…Let's save that and see the changes inside our web app.…Make sure you still have the app open in the browser…because as soon as we hit save due to Gulp watching…for changes we will see the browser quickly…and automatically reloads with the changes.…
This is also due in part to a package called browser sync…that was setup automatically with the generator.…This package offers nice features such as…being able to access the app during development…from several different devices at once,…so that we can see what it looks like simultaneously…on different screens or views.…It even synchronizes scrolling in the browser with…the other devices so that you see exactly what you'd expect.…
- Installing and setting up your MEAN toolset
- Making an Angular post form
- Sending posts
- Displaying messages
- Creating a registration form
- Saving users
- Associating users with posts
- Authenticating users at login
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Message Posting
3. Display Messages
Save a user with Mongo13m 26s
5. Logging In
Next steps2m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.