Join Alexander Zanfir for an in-depth discussion in this video Install Node, part of MEAN Stack and MongoDB Development Techniques.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Let's begin by heading over…to the nodejs website located at nodejs.org.…At this time we're provided with two options for download.…Either the stable version, version 4,…or the latest version, version 6.…For this course, we'll be downloading…and installing the stable version.…Next let's run through the installation process.…I'll leave the location as the default value…and I'll leave all of the default installation options.…And PM, the node package manager, will allow us…to install third-party libraries that we can use in node.…
And now let's hit install.…Now that node is installed let's verify…that it did install properly.…To do that let's load our command prompt…now all we need to do is type in node -v.…And as we can see we have the stable verion, version 4.4.4.…
- Installing and setting up your MEAN toolset
- Making an Angular post form
- Sending posts
- Displaying messages
- Creating a registration form
- Saving users
- Associating users with posts
- Authenticating users at login
Skill Level Intermediate
Up and Running with AngularJS 1with Ray Villalobos1h 20m Intermediate
2. Message Posting
3. Display Messages
Save a user with Mongo13m 26s
5. Logging In
Next steps2m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.