Join Alexander Zanfir for an in-depth discussion in this video Install Git, part of MEAN Stack and MongoDB: Development Techniques.
- [Voiceover] Let's begin our look at Git…by heading over to git-scm.com.…Next let's head over the the Downloads section.…And feel free to download the version…that matches your operating system,…but I will be downloading the Windows install.…Let's go ahead and launch that.…By default, you might have…Windows Explorer integration clicked on.…I've left it clicked off because I only want to interact…with Git through my command prompt.…And I'll leave the default options…for the rest of the installer.…
Now we can double check that Git was installed…by opening up Command Prompt,…and we can just type Git.…And since we can see a list of the commands available,…we know Git was installed.…
- Installing and setting up your MEAN toolset
- Making an Angular post form
- Sending posts
- Displaying messages
- Creating a registration form
- Saving users
- Associating users with posts
- Authenticating users at login
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Message Posting
3. Display Messages
Save a user with Mongo13m 26s
5. Logging In
Next steps2m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.