Join Alexander Zanfir for an in-depth discussion in this video Install the Brackets IDE, part of MEAN Stack and MongoDB: Development Techniques.
- [Voiceover] Let's begin our look at the Brackets editor…by going over to Brackets.io.…Brackets is a simple editor maintained by Adobe.…It is free, straight forward,…and I have been using it for most of my projects…since I came across it.…Feel free to use any editor you like with this course…since I won't be using too many Bracket specific features…beyond the plug-ins we will be installing.…So, next, let's go ahead and download it.…And now let's run through the Brackets installation.…I will leave the default path and other default options.…
And then we simply install it.…Now, let's go ahead and launch the editor.…As we can see we have a getting started project…open by default.…Bracket's itself is quite simple,…so we'll be installing a couple plug-ins…to help us with our development.…If you're using Brackets head over to…the extension manager on the right…and now we can see all the plug-ins or extensions…that are offered by Brackets.…The first plug-in I like allows us to sort through…all the other plug-ins.…
It's called extension rating,…
- Installing and setting up your MEAN toolset
- Making an Angular post form
- Sending posts
- Displaying messages
- Creating a registration form
- Saving users
- Associating users with posts
- Authenticating users at login
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Message Posting
3. Display Messages
Save a user with Mongo13m 26s
5. Logging In
Next steps2m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.