Join Alexander Zanfir for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of MEAN Stack and MongoDB Development Techniques.
- [Voiceover] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. Let's take a look at the Exercise Files folder Here we can see several folders ordered by chapter number. For example, if you'd like to see the project for Chapter 2 Video 2, we can click on Chapter 2 and open up the corresponding folder for Video 2. As we can see here, we have just a single server file. This will indicate it is for the back end portion of our project, whereas in Video 3, we have an app folder.
That will contain the files for our front end angular portion of the project. You can copy in the files into your project structure established in Chapter 1 or you can use the files to simply compare your code to mine. If you're using this course on a mobile device or a set-top device, that's okay. You can still follow along by watching how I use the files. Now let's get started.
- Installing and setting up your MEAN toolset
- Making an Angular post form
- Sending posts
- Displaying messages
- Creating a registration form
- Saving users
- Associating users with posts
- Authenticating users at login