Join Alexander Zanfir for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a registration view in Angular, part of MEAN Stack and MongoDB: Development Techniques.
- [Voiceover] In this chapter, we will learn how to set up…registration with Angular and nodes…so that users can begin to authenticate themselves.…Let's begin by creating a new view for our register.…This view will have the register form for new users…and we'll be able to navigate to it with a router.…Inside the app folder in our Brackets front end,…let's open up the components folder…and then the navbar folder.…And let's open up navbar.html.…Since we are in here, let's change the navbar title…from Gulp Angular to My Message Board.…
Then let's get rid of the Application was created text.…And finally, let's rename About to Login,…and remove Contact.…Then the next thing we need to do is create our…Authentication view and Controller,…so let's create a new folder in our app called auth.…And then we will create an auth.html…and an auth.controller.js.…
If you're maybe comparing our auth structure…to the main structure, you might be wondering…what the spec file inside main is,…and whether we need one as well.…The short answer is no, we do not need it,…
- Installing and setting up your MEAN toolset
- Making an Angular post form
- Sending posts
- Displaying messages
- Creating a registration form
- Saving users
- Associating users with posts
- Authenticating users at login
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Message Posting
3. Display Messages
Save a user with Mongo13m 26s
5. Logging In
Next steps2m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.