Join Demian Borba for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Developing a Design System with Adobe XD.
- [Instructor] To have a better experience with my course, it's recommended that you know the basics of Adobe XD, and the basics of Photoshop. I'd like to recommend you to watch the learning Adobe XD course by Tom Green, and Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: The Basics, by Julieanne Kost. So now let's get started.
- Managing your project
- Managing typography and colors
- Pattern library with symbols
- Creating a CC Library in Photoshop
- Consuming colors and character styles
- Using linked and unlinked bitmaps
- Exporting assets
- Gathering feedback