Lear how to use the exercise files for Adobe XD.
- [Instructor] If you're a premium member of the Lynda.com online training library, you have access to all the exercise files used throughout this course. In fact, here they are on my desktop. I can open these up. You can see a number of assets in here. All right, and not only that, as you dive into these individual chapters, you'll see that each folder has a begin and then a final file that you can always jump to. Now if you're a monthly member or an annual member of Lynda.com, you don't have access to these exercise files, but honestly, you can just follow along just as easily with your own assets of JPEGs and then even just some simple .txt files is all I'm using.
Because, really, that's what you'd want to do anyway. Use your own assets, and create your own graphics. And ultimately, prototype your own website. So let's jump right in and get started with designing a website with Adobe XD.
- Using the Adobe XD workspace
- Creating and importing graphics
- Adding text and effects
- Creating multiple screen layouts
- Designing for mobile
- Repeating elements using grids
- Prototyping a single interaction
- Prototyping an entire website
- Making content scroll
- Recording a video of interactions
- Sharing prototypes
- Exporting artboards and assets