Learn how to use the exercise files for Adobe XD.
- [Instructor] If you're a premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you have access to all the exercise files used throughout this title. In fact, here they are on my desktop. So, I can open these up. You'll see, right in here, we have an Assets folder. You can see all of them right in here. Then, as I take a peek into these chapter folders, we have start files or Begin files and then Final files you can always jump to. Then we also have our Final course file as well right here.
Now, this is just an example app by the way. So, what we're going to cover is this ExoticEats, which is how to sort of build out an app that's going to allow you to explore various cuisines from around the world. It's just the start of one, but that's what you have access to. If you don't have access to the exercise files, feel free to follow along with your own, which is great, because I actually encourage you to build your own app, because that's what you're going to want to do anyway. So, let's jump right into creating a mobile app in Adobe XD.
- Building multiple screens of different sizes
- Creating graphics and text in Adobe XD
- Importing graphics
- Using a repeat grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Creating transitions between screens
- Sharing and getting feedback
- Exporting artboards and assets