Learn how to use the exercise files for Adobe XD.
- View Offline
- [Narrator] If you're a premium member of the Lynda.com online training library, you have access to all the exercise files used throughout this title. In fact, here they are on my desktop. So, I will open these up. And notice how you'll have an Assets folder that has all these various assets that you can use and as well as chapter folders that have a begin and then a final file. So, you could always jump to the final file and use it if you want to. Now, if you're a monthly member or an annual member of Lynda.com, you don't have access to these exercise files, but honestly, you can just follow along with your own assets, it's easy enough.
Probably what you wanna do anyway. So, let's jump right in to Adobe Experience Design new features.
- Drawing and importing shapes and graphics
- Using the new color tools
- Editing area text
- Using layers
- Creating and editing symbols
- Previewing on a device
- Previewing in a browser and adding comments