Join Demian Borba for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Developing a Design System with Adobe XD.
- Wow, you made it to the end of the course, and we have covered a lot of ground. Congratulations. If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to me on Twitter, or in one of our weekly live streams from the Adobe XD page on Facebook. If you have feedback on XD, please go to adobexd.uservoice.com, and send me feature requests, or even file bugs. You can also reach out to the Adobe XD team on Twitter, using the hashtag AdobeXD.
Thanks for watching, and stay in touch.
- Managing your project
- Managing typography and colors
- Pattern library with symbols
- Creating a CC Library in Photoshop
- Consuming colors and character styles
- Using linked and unlinked bitmaps
- Exporting assets
- Gathering feedback