Join Demian Borba for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Developing a Design System with Adobe XD.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files, you can download to your desktop like I did here. And if you double click there, you can see they're organized by chapter and by movie. So you can see the project evolving here. I have some assets that we're going to use in the very beginning. You have the project file here. The final project here and you can see it. You have some images that I'll be using throughout the whole course and some text files, but if you don't have access to the Exercise Files, don't worry, you can follow along and use your own assets.
- Managing your project
- Managing typography and colors
- Pattern library with symbols
- Creating a CC Library in Photoshop
- Consuming colors and character styles
- Using linked and unlinked bitmaps
- Exporting assets
- Gathering feedback