Thanks for watching Designing a Mobile App in Adobe XD. The fundamentals of what you need to know to create and prototype your very first app!
- [Voiceover] Thank you so much for watching…Design a Mobile App with Adobe Experience Design Preview.…We've designed and prototyped a mobile app…for iPhone, basically from scratch,…and given a taste of how the app will look…on different platforms and different screen sizes.…In fact, what I've included in the exercise files,…if you open that up, in the Assets folder down here…at the bottom, Wonder Final, here's more of a…fully completed app, just with more screens,…including iPad screens, but wherever you're at,…I'd love to just kind of see your progress.…
So I encourage you to not only share it with your friends,…but also send me a link as I'm creating a link right now.…Send me a link of your project.…Just copy that and send it right to me through Twitter.…Here's my username, paultrani.…Would love to see how it's looking,…and I'd love to stay in touch.…But most importantly, I hope you had fun…creating your very first prototype…for a mobile app in Adobe XD.…
Learn how to lay out a screen design with graphics and text and import vector and raster images. See how easy it is to create complex screen designs, complete with repeated lists and grids that are as simple to change as they are to create. This goes for any mobile screen type: iOS or Android, tablet or smartphone. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to see how the app will "work" from one screen to the next. The end result is a full-featured prototype that can be shared with designers, developers, and clients, and broken down and exported as assets for use in development.
- Creating your first Adobe XD project
- Working with graphics and text in Adobe XD
- Importing assets
- Building additional screens for different display sizes and platforms
- Creating UI elements
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Creating transitions between screens
- Publishing and sharing a prototype
- Exporting artboards and assets