Join Paul Trani for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting artboards and assets, part of Design a Mobile App with Adobe XD.
- [Voiceover] One final thing you might want to do…with your app is export out all of the screens,…or the various assets.…And how you do that is go to File, go down to Export…and notice how I don't have anything selected,…so it will actually allow me to export out all artboards…as a PNG file to my desktop.…So I can export out all these screens, or artboards…for others to review, like I'm doing right now.…And as I check my desktop,…you can see all of the screens right in here for Ipad,…and then of course, for Iphone,…all these various screens or artboards.…
So you can export out the screens, but also,…if you create assets just like I did right over here,…you can export those out as well.…So whether you're going to export them out for the…final app that somebody is going to develop,…well you can do that.…In this case I'll select these three assets,…and I'll group them together 'cause I want them as on asset.…And then go File, Export,…and from there instead of it being group nine,…just profile is what we'll call it,…
Learn how to lay out a screen design with graphics and text and import vector and raster images. See how easy it is to create complex screen designs, complete with repeated lists and grids that are as simple to change as they are to create. This goes for any mobile screen type: iOS or Android, tablet or smartphone. Once the design is done, author Paul Trani shows how to add interactions and transitions to see how the app will "work" from one screen to the next. The end result is a full-featured prototype that can be shared with designers, developers, and clients, and broken down and exported as assets for use in development.
- Creating your first Adobe XD project
- Working with graphics and text in Adobe XD
- Importing assets
- Building additional screens for different display sizes and platforms
- Creating UI elements
- Using Repeat Grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Creating transitions between screens
- Publishing and sharing a prototype
- Exporting artboards and assets