- Managing your project
- Managing typography and colors
- Pattern library with symbols
- Creating a CC Library in Photoshop
- Consuming colors and character styles
- Using linked and unlinked bitmaps
- Exporting assets
- Gathering feedback
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name is Demian Borba and I work on the Adobe XD team. I'm here to share how design systems can revolutionize the way you and your company work. They create a solid foundation to bring consistency to your projects. And they help teams scale, with a strong focus on collaboration. In this course we'll learn the what, why, and how about design systems development. We'll learn what makes a great system, from colors, to typography, to atomic pattern libraries.
Then we'll jump into a real project using Adobe XD to speed up your design process, creating and managing a design system with character styles, icons in a valuable pattern library, including reusable buttons and UI cards. With the new asset panel in XD, colors and character styles are always available. And if you change one, all instances update in real time. You can also consume elements from Creative Cloud libraries that you've made in Photoshop.
A design system is a living product. And you'll learn how to publish and share your work with other designers and developers in order to collect feedback and always iterate. Are you ready? Let's do this.