- Using the Adobe XD workspace
- Creating and importing graphics
- Adding text and effects
- Creating multiple screen layouts
- Designing for mobile
- Repeating elements using grids
- Prototyping a single interaction
- Prototyping an entire website
- Making content scroll
- Recording a video of interactions
- Sharing prototypes
- Exporting artboards and assets
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Paul] Hello and welcome to Designing a Website with Adobe XD CC. It is the 1.0 release. Super excited. I'm just going to call it XD. My name is Paul Trani, and I'm excited to show you how to create a website in XD using the drawing and creation tools that are built in. Show you how to import graphics and images and build the layouts. Not just for desktop, but also if you're viewing a website on mobile devices, as well. Also dive into using built-in UI kits for iOS and Android and some other wire frames to get you up and running quickly.
I'll take you through how to use my favorite feature, which is repeat grid, so it allows you to easily create and customize repeating elements, which is what you have to do all the time, it seems. How to prototype websites, linking screens together so you can click through different pages, complete with transitions, some fancy easing, and finally, I'll show you how you can share that prototype to anyone you want, get their feedback through comments, resolve those comments, record video interactions, even export out all of those lovely graphics, as well, to give to your developer.
All using Adobe XD. I really hope you have fun working in XD as much as I have because it's been a blast creating this course, so let's get started.