- Building multiple screens of different sizes
- Creating graphics and text in Adobe XD
- Importing graphics
- Using a repeat grid for easy prototyping of lists and recurring elements
- Adding interactions to elements
- Creating transitions between screens
- Sharing and getting feedback
- Exporting artboards and assets
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hello and welcome to Designing and Prototyping a Mobile App with Adobe Experience Design, otherwise known as Adobe XD. My name is Paul Trani and I'm excited to show you how to design a mobile app by creating assets directly in Adobe XD, icons, all that fun stuff, and importing content, laying out all those screens, using built-in UI kits for iOS, Android, even Windows. You'll learn how to do all that and I'll show you how to link all those different screens together to prototype your app complete with transitions and various hotspots.
And what you can do from there is share it with others. And the great thing is, is they can provide feedback to even specific areas directly back to you, which is really cool. Finally, you can even export out that content, all the art boards, or screens, all the individual assets for use elsewhere or to pass onto a developer. I'm really excited about this, I hope you are too, so let's get started.